Awards Virtual Event
This event honors the businesses in New Mexico that qualify for the Family Friendly Business Award™ and recognizes those businesses on the path to creating a family friendly workplace. Having policies that help your workers balance their family and work life, helps businesses compete for the most qualified employees. Businesses that provide family friendly policies to their employees create a better New Mexico by generating a more stable economy with increased household incomes and asset building capacity.
To ensure the safety of our community as we operate under COVID-19 restrictions, our team has come to the decision to not have an in-person event recognizing our awardees this year.
We will be providing an engaging virtual experience that will amplify the recognition of our awardees and sponsors throughout the year and to a wider audience. You will be able to experience the education, connection and recognition of our event in addition to added benefits that we are offering to you now through the end of 2020.
Thank you again for your commitment to building a Family Friendly New Mexico!
All ticket holders will receive
June 11, 2020 – Facebook Virtual Event Launch
Thanks to all those who joined our Facebook Live event held on Thursday June 11th. This was the launch of our virtual experience and included updates on how we are supporting and recognizing 2020 event sponsor and ticket holders.
- FFNM Team
- Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver – Welcome video
- Senator Rue – Congrats video
- Mayor Keller & First Lady Elizabeth Kistin Keller – Congrats video
- Amanda Armenta, BLC Member, featured speaker, live on Zoom
- Presentation (Program Highlights, 5- and 6-year awardees recognized, ticket-holder Awardees named)
June 18, 2020
Special guest message from Bill McCamley, Cabinet Secretary for Department of Workforce Solutions.
- FFNM Team
- Bill McCamley, Cabinet Secretary for Department of Workforce Solutions
June 25, 2020
Spotlight of Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling sharing stories of the impact of family friendly policies in their business.
- FFNM Team & CEO Thanks
- Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Sponsor Video
July 2, 2020
- FFNM Team & CEO Thanks
- US Eagle Sponsor Video
July 9, 2020
- FFNM Team & CEO Thanks
- EXHIB-IT! Sponsor Video
announcements and logistics
Thank you to our event committee.
- Karl Brotton, HR Services Manager, TLC Plumbing & Utility
- Ariel Jaramillo, HR Director, HB Construction
- Kelly Roepke-Orth, CEO, AGC New Mexico
- Alexandra Schexnayder, Director, Marketing and Communications, Sutin, Thayer & Browne Lawyers
- Laura Smith, Marketing Assistant, Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling, Inc.
- Kat Soto, Program Director, AGC New Mexico
Your Custom Business Award Video
Each of these businesses has received 2020 recognition for family friendly policies. Those highlighted have purchased tickets to our Fourth Annual Family Friendly Business Awards Luncheon. Click on your business name to download your customized award video for your own marketing.
Haven’t purchased a ticket yet? Purchase now and receive this video as well as physical award plaque and all other benefits mentioned above.
- Abrazos Family Support Services
- Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc.
- Applied Technology Associates
- Bank of America
- Basin Health Companies
- Center for Civic Policy
- Centinel Bank of Taos
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Centro Savila
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent
- City of Farmington
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Delta Consulting Group Inc.
- Enlace Comunitario
- First Financial Credit Union
- General Mailing and Shipping Systems Inc.
- HB Construction
- JL Gray
- La Fonda on the Plaza
- LoPour & Associates DDS Smiles By Design Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Miller Bonded Inc.
- Modrall Sperling
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Prosperity Works
- Rebellis Development Group LLC
- Rio Grande Credit Union
- Sandia National Laboratories
- State of New Mexico Departments Agencies Boards and Commissions
- Sutin Thayer & Browne
- Taos Ski Valley Inc.
- The University of New Mexico
- Three Sisters Kitchen
- TLC Plumbing & Utility
- Top Tier Service Inc.
- U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union
- UNM Hospitals
- Visit Albuquerque
- 814 Solutions LLC
- A Better Way of Living Inc
- Adelante Development Center
- Affordable Solar
- AGC NEW MEXICO
- Albuquerque Business First
- Albuquerque Convention Center
- Alta Mira Specialized Family Services
- Amplified Therapy
- AppleTree Educational Center
- Associated Builders and Contractors New Mexico
- Atkinson & Co. Ltd.
- Atkinson & Kelsey P.A.
- B&D Industries Inc.
- Betty’s Bath & Day Spa
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central New Mexico
- Blake’s Lotaburger LLC
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Bohannan Huston Inc.
- Bradbury Stamm Construction Inc.
- Bueno Foods
- CASEY OPTICAL
- Center of Southwest Culture Inc.
- City of Albuquerque
- Colfax General LTC
- Contract Associates
- CORESLAB STRUCTURES (ALBUQUERQUE) INC
- De Baca Family Practice Clinic
- E2RC LLC
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Farmington Tire Inc dba Four States Tire
- Fiore Industries Inc.
- Flow Science Inc.
- Four States Tire
- Giddens & Gatton Law P.C.
- Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails
- Greater Albuquerque Housing Partnership
- Guadalupe Credit Union
- High Water Mark LLC
- Hinkle + Landers PC
- Horizon Auto Glass & Tint
- Hospital Services Corporation
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center / Indian Pueblos Marketing Inc.
- Isleta Resort & Casino
- JB Henderson Construction Company
- Kei & Molly Textiles
- Kosh Solutions
- LA FAMILIA MEDICAL CENTER
- Lakeview Christian Home of the Southwest Inc.
- Little Playmates Preschool and Childcare Centers
- Make-A-Wish New Mexico
- Mama’s Minerals Inc.
- Mark Pardo Salonspa
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- Metis Technology Solutions Inc
- Microtek LLC
- NAI Maestas & Ward
- National Dance Institute New Mexico
- Native American Professional Parent Resources Inc.
- New Mexico Health Care Association
- New Mexico Real Estate Advisors Inc. dba Colliers International
- New Mexico State University
- Nusenda Credit Union
- Office of the NM Secretary of State
- Office of the State Auditor
- Parents Reaching Out
- Payday HCM
- Pet Pangaea
- RingIR Inc.
- Rio Grande
- Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Roadrunner Food Bank
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico
- Rural Sourcing Inc. (RSI)
- San Juan College
- San Juan County
- Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Siarza Social Digital
- Slingshot LLC
- SMPC Architects
- Solace Crisis Treatment Center
- Southwest Abatement Inc.
- Southwest CARE Center
- Southwest Cheese Company LLC
- Southwest Creations Collaborative
- Summit Construction Inc.
- Taos Living Center
- The Garrity Group Public Relations
- The New Mexican Inc.
- The Noel Company Inc.
- The Remedy Day Spa
- The Verdes Foundation
- TOURISM Santa Fe City of Santa Fe
- Tularosa Basin Telephone Company Inc.
- Twin Stars LLC
- Ultramain Systems Inc.
- United Way of Central New Mexico
- Vintage Trailer Supply Inc.
- Women’s Specialists of New Mexico
- Youth Development Inc.
Silver & Bronze
- 24k Distinct Expressions
- Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce
- Ambience Hospitality
- Bryan’s Photography LLC
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center
- Children’s Home Healthcare
- Comfort Suites
- CWR Residential
- Great Southwest Council BSA
- Hotel Ruidoso
- Kesselman-Jones Inc.
- New Mexico Breastfeeding Task Force
- Sandia Hearing Aids
- Spanish ABQ Language Institute
- Surgite a sacred dance company
- UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
Purchase Ticket for Award Benefits
What is The Family Friendly Business Awards Luncheon?
The Family Friendly New Mexico initiative takes a positive approach to transforming workplace policies in the state by: offering training and resources on how businesses can adopt more family friendly policies; awards and recognizes businesses that offer their employees family friendly benefits; and, acts as a resource and clearinghouse of information for businesses and community leaders as they develop policies on issues such as paid family leave, retirement planning and health insurance. In 2010, approximately 60% of New Mexico children had all parents in the workplace.
Family Friendly New Mexico is a non-profit initiative that recognizes New Mexico businesses with family friendly policies. It does not advocate for legislation or regulation but simply works to promote family friendly business practices to New Mexico business.
Family Friendly New Mexico was created by the New Mexico Task Force on Work-Life Balance to recognize and celebrate New Mexico businesses that have family friendly policies in place, including paid leave, health support, work schedules and economic support. Any New Mexico business is eligible to apply for the Family Friendly Business Award™.
For a full list of family friendly policies, to learn more about the Family Friendly New Mexico initiative and see if your company qualifies, please browse our website.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
(800 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104)
This event will honor the businesses in New Mexico that qualify for the Family Friendly Business Award™ and recognize those businesses on the path to creating a family friendly workplace. Join us as we honor and recognize the New Mexico Family Friendly Business Awardees for 2020!