Family Friendly NM Virtual Workshop
Level Up Your Family Friendly Workplace Policies
TUESDAY, MAY 18TH, 2021
12:00PM – 1:00PM
Online and virtual training
Topic: Level Up Your Family Friendly Workplace Policies
This workshop will:
- Help attendees understand federal and state compliance requirements regarding pay equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Share how to go above and beyond the requirements and implement policies that foster enhanced employee experience and improved business outcomes.
- Share three policies and practices that platinum level awardees have implemented in their business.
Featuring a Panel Discussion with
- DR. GENA JONES, Assistant Vice President/Chief HR Officer, NMSU
- ALEX BAZAN, Director of Operations, Delta Management Group
- AMY LAHTI, PHR, SHRM-CP, HR Consultant, Organizational Development Practitioner and Coach
This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.