Family Friendly NM Virtual Workshop
How to Support Employee Financial Wellbeing
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2021
12:00PM – 1:00PM
Online and virtual training
Topic: How to Support Employee Financial Wellbeing
Making a commitment to employee financial wellbeing can reap the competitive advantage of higher employee engagement, fewer absences and greater levels of productivity. Join FFNM for an informative workshop to learn how your business can benefit from supporting your employees’ financial well-being. Hear from industry experts on simple and low- or no-cost financial programs. Learn from other employers about the benefits they have recognized from implementing economic support policies in their business/organization. CEUs offered! This event has been approved for SHRM PDCs and has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This workshop will:
- Inform employers on low and no-cost ways to implement economic support workplace policies.
- Offer real-life examples of New Mexico employers offering 529 Savings Plans, small-dollar lending and other innovative programs that support their employees’ financial well-being.
- Learn about the impact of employee financial health at work
Financial wellness and homebuying preparedness courses offered by Gold level awardee Homewise: homewise.org/attend-a-class
- Limeade: Financial checklist
- Willis Towers Watson report – Employee financial wellbeing: The impact of employee financial health at work
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Measuring financial well-being toolkit
This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. Family Friendly New Mexico is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.